Payment invoices can be created one at a time, per Collaborator, or you can automate the process by integrating your payroll platform with Wingspan.
- Log in to Wingspan and go to the Send Payments section from the side menu and click Payables.
- On the Payables page, Click Create payable. The Payable popup displays.
- Enter the email, name, or ID that is associated with the Collaborator to add them to the invoice.
- In the Invoice, add a description and define a dollar amount for the compensation of the work performed.
- Depending on the rate that you negotiated with the contractor, choose either:
- Fixed—A fixed rate is defined as a flat rate of compensation for services rendered.
- Hourly—As the name suggests, an hourly rate requires that you enter an hourly dollar amount for the number of hours worked.
- Quantity—Refers to the number of goods produced by the contractor and the rate that they are paid per item completed. For example, if you are compensating a welder for the number of boilers that they welded per month.
- In the Pay Date section, configure the date that the payment is processed. Set this field to the current date if you plan on paying immediately.
- Enter any Additional Info that you might want to associate with the payment into the following fields.
- Project name
- PO Number
- If necessary, add an attachment by clicking + Attachment.
- In the Share and Pay section, choose one of the methods to notify the Collaborator that their payment invoice is submitted.
- Open invoice—You can reexamine the invoice and leave it as pending until you manually approve it.
- Approve payment—The payment is approved and processed on the date that you indicated.
- Pay now—The payment **invoice **is immediately sent to the Collaborator.
Updated 7 months ago